14.10.10

Merged In Black

Have you ever done something that you thought was the greatest thing since loaf bread but looking back on it was something bad enough to put Chuck Norris to tears? Maybe not that bad, but pretty close. What's the deal with all those CN jokes anyhow, half of them don't even make sense. "Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried." In what sick state of mind do you have to be in to find this anywhere near humorous?

[Twenty minutes later, I am much too busy looking up half-sensed jokes and chuckling to my self. Chuckling darkly that is ... :)   ]

Wow, I just revised this and while it made utter sense in my scattered brain, in actuality, it leans towards the "What was I on when writing this" side. What I tried to say was that in some outfits I feel like the world is at  my command, but seeing once again the pictures, I looked more like the village's idiot than the Queen. Happens a lot to my dismay. So, er, yeah?







Tapered Pants: Nana Gift
Shoes: Downtown L.A.
Cardigan-y Flowy Thing: V-Generation
Dress & Stockings : Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment