18.10.10

What Happens In Vegas..

Warning: Despite this being an attempt of fashion blog, the following is not an outfit post since due to my great mind I competely forgot to take pictures of my outfits while there. Yeah, a great blogger I am. So this is just me, being an overly stupid tourist, excited to cruise the streets with my nana in Vegas at night.

 This little fella scared the beejeezis out of me....
Monument or not, my mouth won't hear a thing when its to busy savoring the candy on this.

 See that Ross over there? I bought a cousin pair to The Boots there.
 You will eat me, you will.
 The Horror! An actual thirteenth floor on our hotel!
 Great, but will not suffice my impending need for Paris.
 And here I just kinda gaped at the dress for a minute or two.

 Thanks to my camera this enchantment of a dress was captured beautifully.


 Being an honest individual here, I payed more attention the hair than the clothing. Shame on me.
Chanel
 Giorgio Armani. Is it just me or is there fur everywhere?
 Me on a tram. Close enough to my dream of riding on a subway.


And to my greater dismay, I forgot to picture one of the best things found in Las Vegas*...
                An Elvis impersonator. One did kinda jumped at me, but no pictures to show what must have been a funny sight of my face by the way my nana laughed at me.




*I also didn't take a picture of the Carolina Herrera store. The dresses truly were a sight. I permit you to a slap on my hand for my terrible fashion blogger girllessness.

1 comment: