18.10.10

So Homemade It Feels Like Camp All Over Again. Actually I've Never Been To Camp...

Brace yourself for what can only suggest for me to ake some photography classes. Immediately.
 You know life's good when you find blue five dollar shoes.
 Not a decent pose for a lady such as I, but then again, I... um I have no comeback for my own insult.
Shirt: Thrifted (Heritage 1981)
Shoes: Downtown L.A
Belt & Skirt: Own

How's that for a change of scenery, sorella? My dear sister (sorella=sister in italian... Look at me all wordy and intellectual) reads my blog from Italy, whcich makes me feel all internatioanl and stuff, even though its just one person overseas and I kinda forced her too. I just wanted to say to her that I love her very much and to know that even though she's half the globe away from me and can surely get away with it, I won't wear her clothes. Not even that one shirt that keeps begging me to touch it.. Lemme rephrase that sudden case of clothes rape, I will not come near the clothes, no matter how sparkly they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment