30.4.11

Listen Up, Listen Up, Voices Scatter






The world's comfiest butterfly shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: The best gift from my best sister
Tights: Swapmeet
Ancient Flats: Um, H&M?

          I wore this outfit on Friday, and, please allow me to tell you, this skirt made my day. It was quite windy, but I seriously couldn't have given a fuck because the skirt's powers are that awesome. My outfit's simple enough, yet I felt as if I should've been jumping roofs or engaged in some other type of miscreant shenanigans. So I have to thank my sister, for handing the skirt that was probably fabricated by the hooves of Unicorns or Narnians down to me. I was in such a good mood the whole day that I wasn't even bothered by the fact that all I was gonna do that day was creep on the internet, and watch Slumdog Millionaire. 
          I am sure that while taking this pictures the force of the wind might have revealed what lay underneath the marvelous skirt, but my street is a dead street (except for the hippie parents that live down the block). Have A Happy Saturday!


3 comments:

  1. The waistband on that skirt is so cool, i love it :D
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. in fact I have not!!! eek. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT ZOMG ZOMG. It will be super rockin'. That whole cast of the movies has done a pretty good job with HP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is awesome!

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete