1.5.11

You know your sister loves you when

               
In the ruins of Pompei

You see, I take history very serious. Seriously.
My sister has been blessed with this awesome function her camera has, the only thing mine does, is getting broken, repeatedly.
 
Shorts: Three-Way Thrift
Tiny Flower Tights: Target
Fake Doc Martens: Wal-Mart
Pink Shirt & Polka Dot Cardigan: L.A

                   Hey, remember a couple of days back I was MIA (as usual), well this time, i have a valid reason to be an excuse for my absence: I went to visit my awesome sister. In Italy. I missed her like a , um, sister misses her other sister. Gee, how many brain cells did I burst coming up with that one? Forgetting my lack of wit, it was a place where I felt I became one with art because everything from the streets to the churches covering them blend together, erasing the lines between art and reality. Churches line up the streets and incorporate its ancient beauty with the modern world, transporting you into a dimension where you become the paint in a portrait. It was walking on territory I only thought I could visit in the middle of the night while lost in some crazy dream. Sure, I dreamt of going to Europe (don't we all?) but the actual thought of setting foot there never crossed my mind as an actual thing that could actually happen, ya know, in real life. 
                   But its not all beauty, we got followed by a pervert in Venice. Really the man could have had the consideration to let us tourist walk in peace with our gelato. It was fucking scary, actually. 
                 
        
                     Oh, that picture where I lie motionless on the ground with a bike next to me? It's nothing really, just a  picture my loving sister took of me after I flew out of the bike and into the dirt. She said all she heard was a loud shrieky "Aaaaaah" from me and then I was laughing on the floor. We took bikes around Popei, and because I can't go a day without kissing the floor, I,um, tripped while riding a bike. Ugh, serves me right for trying to photograph and ride.


3 comments:

  1. ahaha parallel lives going on, i'm going to italy on monday to visit my best friend weeeeee. pompeii is so nice though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say Pompeii is probably the cooles spot for an outfit post ever.
    Did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful post! ;D
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    Marti

    ReplyDelete