2.4.11

One Dolla One Dolla Pretty


 A friend of mine advised me to smile more in pictures. Ya Dig? Cause I look like a creep.
 Dudes, my knees look like furious faces.
I got some Killer gloves.
Overalls: The Thrift Store
Boots: The Walmart
Shirt: The F21
Clockbag: The Stupidiotic.
The Glove*: The Lucky Lingerie Store.

         Los Angeles. Oh , how I love thee. My mom required me to accompany to L.A. and what kind of daughter would I have been if I had rejected such a petition? A horrible one worthy of getting pooped on by pigeons. Anyhows, I dressed pretty casual cause walking is not my thang, and you try lugging boxes of shoes in disco shoes. (If you can, can you come with us next time?) My mom is into making bows, flower arrangements, and basically anything creative and DIY, so we headed into the fake flower shop and I FOUND TINY LITTLE BIRDIES AND ROOSTERS. I was so excited afterwards, that I didn't mind walking some more. (Scratch that, my soles were on the verge of coming apart, so I might have let out a whine or two.)
         Los Angeles is a wonderful place, although a bit sketchy at times. You can seriously find anything there. I got a bit restless from staring at beads and shoes and came across a lingerie shop. I went in with the pure intention (when can a trip to a lingerie store ever be pure?) of buying some tights, but, as always, I was the victim of distraction. I ended up buying some awesome tights with a tiger on the leg and left the store. Then quickly ran back to buy the leather gloves. The guy working there must have thought I was another sex-obsessed teen, but, hey, I have ugly leather gloves now.



*The glove is actually a bicycling/ weight-lifting glove, not a badass I-belong-to-the-motorcycle-gang one... Hmmm.. Maybe I should save up for a Harley and join the crew next? Right after I have enough money to by some Docs, of course.

3 comments:

  1. wow your blog is out of control, i just spent an hour trolling it. seriously, it's little style blog gems like this that make my day! you're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygod. overalls are my new favorite! i can't take my pair off! i'm so glad they are coming back in.


    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so.... ORIGINAL!!! :) lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete