17.3.11

Follow Me Into This Safe-Looking Dark Alley




Black Lace Dress: Present From Mom
Shoes: Downtown L.A.
Tights: Swap Meet
Plaid Dark Green Shirt: Sisters

           I hadn't intended to wear green in this particular Thursday because: 1. I have no green clothing 2. I had a strong need for black in the morning and 3. I only remembered it was St. Patrick's Day mere moments before I departed to school. Due to the fact that I do not like pinching, hardly ever wear green, and the back of my dress is inappropriately open, I slipped on this shirt, and,Voila!, I was ready for some St. Patrick's cheer. I hoped my overuse of black clothing would intimidate people causing them to fear me, enabling them to pinch me. And it worked. I am The Master Of The Night. 
             Hope you did something incredibly fun today like drinking and such. I spent it by sleeping. Am I gansta or whut, yo?

*Apologies for the crappy photo quality. If I hadn't slept the entire afternoon off, I would've manage to catch a good shot or two before the sun went down, alas, I did not. School has the power to drain every single drop of energy and happiness out of you. Rebel my peers. Join my army of nappers, and we shall succeed in conquering the world with our dark powers of slumber.

Our Violent Mascot, Snorlax

3 comments:

  1. bahahaha I know right I hope Darren Criss and friends would approve. AGH DARREN CRISS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these night time photos..so hot with the fish nets!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure this dress is cute, love the tights!






    LA

    ReplyDelete