22.6.11

Hyperventilation is expected.

         Have you ever encountered that wild feeling that comes with finding something you know is absolutely perfect for you? Like a love-at-first-sight type of euphoria, except less cheesy because it's just such an awesome little thing. Some might say getting excited over clothes and the like to be a bit materialistic, but I NEED THIS MATERIAL IN MY LIFE


Sure, a different color would be fantastic, but, I like love them so much that their angel color would suffice.* 
        
       Alas, this Jeremy Scott for Adidas beauty is no longer. Sold out, or something. I'll probably go sit under my desk now, but no worries. It's not like my dreams of being Hermes for a day were crushed or anything. Nothing major. But you know what this brutal kick to my dreams means? DIY-ification to cure the soul.

I am not sure where this is from, but if you know, help,? Please?

         Do these colors amaze or do they amaze? I bet wearing them are equally exciting as having squids partying on your feet, which is completely the case. Gold glitter bounceas at your every step, leaving a trail of glitter crumbs for fellow partying-squid-shoes wearers to follow. Why am I wasting my days on the internets and not pursuing my aspiration to become a shoemaker (cobbler? cordwainer?)?


*My family believes the Hermes shoes to be quite ugly. I mean if they were black or cream or pale pink or some other color watching my limited wardrobe, they would be even godlier than they already are.

8 comments:

  1. jkadfubvo;rnvu I WANT ALL OF THESE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll like this! :D http://www.threadbanger.com/tb-projects/episode/THR_20100416/flying-shoes-threadbanger-projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are off the wall amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL SHOES! I want shoes with wings... I don't know where the other gorgeous shoes are from...but I want them :)

    http://voicefromthewall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ow the bottom ones are squidalicious.....they would make you feel like you were walking around in some fantasmical children's adventure book all day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. um HI I NEEED THOSE SHOEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK jaldkjladjklasjdaldjweiqpiepqe.

    Sorry.

    Momentary FREAK OUT. Seriously. Need.

    (And yes, as this comment possibly proves, I totally know THAT feeling!)

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THOSE SHOES NEED TO GET ONTO MY FEET GOD DAMMIT!


    Paolina

    calurvillade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. glitter shoessssss
    <3
    http://www.thestrawberrymist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete