13.1.11

InAWorldWhereTheSpaceTabDoesn'tExist





Lace-Button Down Shirt & Animal Head Rings: H&M (purchase under $10!)
New Old Black Pants: 50 cent thrift store (Tailored by the girl in the picture)
High Heeled Shoes: Swap-Meet
Awkward-Shoulder Shirt: Downtown L.A.
Faux-Deathly Hallow Ring: Forever 21
OHMY-ISTHATREALLY? Clock Bag: Stupidiotic


Tick. Tock. Okay, so I was browsing though the Big Bear Stupidiotic store, and, amidst the black toilet paper and DVD rewinder, I found the solution to my chronic "Dude, do you know the time?"-itis. A Bag. With A Working Clock! Ironically enough, I still find myself asking others for the time when wearing it, must be a force of habit or somethings. It's not like I might be missing a few brain cells or anything.. Pfft. Me? yeah, well I fall a lot! Troughout the school day, people kept asking me if it really did work, saying how it was cool and all, maybe made fun, asked for the time (Real funny guys..), but the best part of the day was when people followed this reaction:
"Cool Bag. What the fuck? I can't tell the time like that..." I think I do like school.

       The bag is actually red, a "HEY! Look, I Have A Clock Bag!" type of red, but I felt going the Matrix way today and decking out my dark spy clothing. I felt like I was ditching out on a misson somewhere in the dungeons of the Atlantic Ocean floor to review tangent and cosine in school. Or be Doctor Who's next sidekick... See, I already own a time bag, and I bet I could make a time butt-hugger jeans, and time muff ears to go with it! Can I come with? I did always wanted to see Amelia Earhart for myself.... Maybe time bags aren't a good idea for me I'm already going looney.

No comments:

Post a Comment