13.3.11

Big, Big, Shirt: H&M
Mustard Big, Big Shirt: Bought Some Centuries Ago
Belt: Thrifted
Bag: Sister's (Don't Get Mad I Swear I Treated It Like The Doll It Is)
Necklaces: Mother's (I'm Sorry To Say I love It Too Too Much to Give It Back)

           I am not sure if I've mentioned it before but I suck at posing for pictures. And taking pictures. My excuse for this particular "shoot" is it was a public restroom and had to hurry before some kid walked in on my narcissistic self. I really liked how I looked that day because: 1) My outfit didn't require me to keep rearranging it like many of mine do. 2) I got ready in a time crunch. 3) I am not gonna lie, I felt gorgeous. 
           I was going for this "Gypsy That Has To Dress Appropriately For Class", but I failed, as always. Back to the "gorgeous" comment, I do not feel it necessary to dress to look good in others' eyes. I remember once walking into my beloved sister's closet and reading the phrase "The only person you need to dress to impress is yourself" painted onto her wall. I bet she has no idea how that phrase stuck by me all these years, but in the morning it is the only things I think about. That and "Fuck, I'm Late". I felt awesome in this outfit. Like a failed, gypsy, but awesome.

Note To Self: Practice Posing By Trying to Smize. (No, Don't Do That or You'll Die From Laughter)

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Monzie,...i really like your blog your hair and style is so cool please feel free to check out my blog..
    http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete