7.3.11

Keep Calm and Don't Drop The Bomb


Mismatched Socks: I'm Guessing One's From F21 and The Other is From H&M
Shortened Overall & Knitted Sweater:Thrift
Tights: Found In The Fiery Depths Of My Closet
Sad Stand-In For Doc Marten Boots: Wal-Mart
Ch-Ch-Cheetah Bag*: Christmas Present
Plaid Fabric Belt: Stolen From Plaid Shirt

                  Before you decide to throw me into outer space without a space suit, allow me to launch my short ,but sincere, apology. As of lately, I have been feeling like a massive pile of shit, and everytime I somehow feel like a happy-go-lucky person again, my mind steers me into the "Let's go crawl back into the hole" mode. Eveything feels as if it is going wrong, but i have come to the conclusion that it its just me experiencing the pains of adolescence and no sleep and whatnot. Whatevz, bro. Anyhow, if I don't get my ass up and moving anytime soon, I will, um, take away my cereal or something. I am truly sorry for being an incopetent blogger.
The bottom line is: I didn't post anything 'cause I suck at living.

                 On a happier note, my fabric has been continously nagging me into macgicking it into some fabulous project (when I say fabulous, I really mean "kindergarten pretty").


*I used to adrag this bag everywhere, back in the day. My mother gave it to me, and I just grew too fond (obsessed) with it that it was impossible to separate it from my shoulder. I used to think I was the coolest fifth grader 'cause I had cheetahs in ma purse, yo.


2 comments:

  1. Psh. I would've been that 5th grader that didn't like you because I was jealous of you sexy cheetah bag.

    :P

    Sike. Cute outfit. It's quirky but attracting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your style *-*

    http://atelierdangerprince.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete