8.3.11

Naps Are A Beautiful Invention


I don't care how rusty this car is I still love it. My mom spotted this car in the parking lot, and I asked her to take some pictures of my outfit in front of it, fulfilling my role as her kooky daughter. This is the only one I look the less scared in because the other shots I looked like I was about to piss in my boots. (I kept imagining  a killer clown jumping out of the backseat and cutting me up, stashing my bloody bits in the back seats.)
Just some casual, everyday fun with the best friend.... Yes, we totally steal luggage carts and ride them around hotels as frequently as we can. I can only wish.
Toddler Jacket: Stolen From A Toddler
Cow Skirt, Ring,& Racing Strap Thing: Manufactured By Me
Plaid Men's Flannel: Yard Sale
Clock Bag: Stupidiotic
Black Dress & Black Ring: F21
Mint Watch and Boots:Er.. Rubi's something
Ribbon Belt: Random Fabric
Cowboy Hat: Swap Meet

                I found these pictures in a hidden file in my memory card, and I cannot possibly imagine what was going through my head when I was dressing. I guess it was during my "Cowboys Are Among The Most Beyond Thing In The Planet" mode.(Beyond as an adjective? What in the world am I thinking now?) My friend kept saying how much I looked like some farmer's daughter, but it's all right, I am happy as one can possibly be with an over-sized cowboy hat. 

A Dream Come True. (Me and Maddie Are Even Wearing Similar Jackets. Bonus Points)

5 comments:

  1. lol, Don't worry bout the rusty car, you look great :D I'm a sucker for old rusty-or-not cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. childhooooood. and is your blog "How are you? Fine, thank you" like from the Le Tigre song???? If so than that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. and zomg SOKKA IS HYSTERICAL

    ReplyDelete
  4. and do you mean megafoxyawesomehot from AVPM? IF SO THEN I LOVE YOU

    (okay I will stop commenting now)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, to all the comments.
    And No don't stop commenting! :)
    It's megafoxyawesomehot to fins someone who likes both Le Tigre and AVPM.
    I LOVE YOU TOO!

    ReplyDelete