1.5.11

I Love Lucius.

 I can't believe it's pudding!

La Bianca Jumpsuit: Magpie
Red Lipstick: Mac (So I might have stolen it from mother...)
Red Foam Platforms: $5 L.A. Shoe Store
Red Head Thing: Belt From A Coat

               I think I might have mentioned once or twice my tendency to fall flat on my ass multiple times in a day, so when I decided to challenge myself and wear the beautiful platforms that were collecting dust in my room, I knew it would be no easy task. I wasn't even going anywhere remotely fancy, just Wal-Mart and El Pollo Loco, and that's as fancy as it got. According to my mom, with heels, I walk with terrible posture, so until I teach myself how not to walk like Bambi, I will only attempt it in the safety of my home. Mind you, this was, like, my first time ever wearing such high shoes, and it could have definitely gone worse. I only tripped and stumbled into the wrong aisle a couple of time, but I'll live.
                While waiting on line at El Pollo Loco, a creepy man croaked out that I looked like Lucy. Now, I know what Lucy he referred to, but it was such an overall creepy experience I just stood there politely and waited for the lady to hurry up and hand me the food. It wasn't that the man was creepy, cause he was, but he said it in such a low voice that succeeded in sending shivers down my spine. I sound like  paranoid freak, but at least another person that wasn't me got the whole vibe I was trying to take on today. Not necessarily Lucy, but more "50s Daughter Takes On Pudding Shopping While Tripping On Her Dangerously-High Shoes".



*I sorta think I killed my camera cause the lens is all crappy and doesn't shut the shutters completely and I am freaking out cause I don't have money to buy a new one. : / But I like how it looks, so I just contradict myself like crazy.

7 comments:

  1. oh my god you're the cutest thing and this whole outfit is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! :D

    I need you to immediately add my favorites bloggers! ;)

    just curiosity rep, you are here:
    http://coucou-ma-vie.blogspot.com/2011/05/stoji-za-nakuknutie_03.html

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chaaa ! :-) Great photos - Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE you, we have very similar fashion taste, and you unnervingly look like someone i think i know. Creepy.

    Check me out... Medusa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just came across you...i like!...this outfit is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! ....that's a compliment by the way :-) x x x

    www.thefashionturd.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG YOU MEAN LUCIUS MALFOY *explodes* he is the cutest thing since puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love it ! dresses are amazing ! And simmilar shop is in Paris !

    ReplyDelete