25.5.11

Your hair is sexy.

 
Is it nanananana or nananananananananana?







Pleather Shorts: F21
"Conversation Satrter" Clock Bag: Stupidiotic
Shirt: Krystel-made
Dotted Tights: Swap Meet
Wannabe Ballet Shoes: H&M(I did the ribbon thing)

         WARNING: Includes the mention of school, which is known to cause various diseases in the state of California. Consult Doctor before reading.

        
              I am terribly glad to say that in about 2 days my middle school career will become a thing of the past,and will only be acknowledged in the cases I seek to embarrass myself. Meagan is beyond being right on the following: we, the students who've spent plenty of their years smelling decomposing socks in P.E.locker rooms infested with teenage bodies, are not given the entertainment movies and Hollywood promised us. Due to budget cuts, my 8th grade "graduation" was held in the overflowing, sweltering gym, resulting in many of the invited parents to sorta chill at the outsides of the gym cause they couldn't fit. Gym temperatures aside, it was quite lovely, for it was not the ceremony place that gave this graduation business a meaning. It was the fact that we'd accomplished something: getting the hell out. Joking with you guys.... It might have not been this fancy thing, but the fact that our teachers cared for us to give us the ceremony our three years of hard work deserved is thoroughly appreciated. I really like my teachers because (I have no idea how they do this), but they manage to talk about things like atoms, the Constitution, and careers in a way that we can truly relate to and take interest in. It's not the good ol' open up to page 342 and answer the questions. It's interacting with one another in ways that will make sure you remember the shit by the final tests. Saying this with great sincerity, I enjoy the pleasure knowledge and learning offers. Call me a nerd, but I truly do.
         

          Anywho, as our trip, we went to Knotts Berry Farm, and had loads of throat-killing screaming fun. I even made a batman shirt in honor of the experience. Ahem, Not really. I wore this precious garment because my best friend is one of the victims of the Batman Bug, and it was decided that we would parade through the Knotts park in all our Batman glory. I am not much a Bat-lady, seeing as how I am one to choose busting moves to the Doctor Who theme song over the heroes, but I safety-pinned the logo onto a shirt I'd sewn in the wee hours of the morn 'cause I love my best friend. AND THE LOGO GLOWED IN THE DARK!!!

4 comments:

  1. tie dyeing is actually super easy. You dye it, then you wait for 24 hours, then you wash out all the excess dye in a sink, then you wash it in the washing machine. my hands were multicolored for a few days but it comes off. you should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. re: um dude I WENT TO THE OPENING NIGHT OF STARSHIP. which was the best night of my life. I met Bonnie also because she was in the audience. They passed out Redvines. UMMMMMMMM YES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. re: yeah... it was awesome. one of my favorite plays to boot. the giant puppets were the best, and Joey Richter was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovee the bluey green colour in your hair, i want mine done in that colour!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete