31.5.11

Zzzzz...





Black Dress & Lace Socks: F21
Uneven Chiffon Skirt: Self-Made
Black "Sash": Just Fabric
Clunky Shoes & Magnifying Necklace: Yard Sale
"Ballerina" Thingie On My Leg: Just Ribbon

            On a galaxy far, far away, there lived a girl who dreamed of black seas and walked to the rhythm of Queen. The girl, a gloomy one, knew not a way to celebrate her freedom, so she embarked, yet again, in an obscure and perilous adventure. She would dress up as a grandmoter-ly Dementor, it was decided, and she would photograph the experience like the fool she knew she was. The sad, little fellow lived in a dimension where ancient Greek goddesses would trade their pristine, white dresses to embody darkened robes of desolation. That little girl, who was quite not so little, followed Mary Mack's footsteps by dressing in black. She believed in all colors, but all other clothes were in the wash.


Gah, all year long, I waited for this vacation, and, now that it has arrived, I have no idea what to do. Starting Today, I will try to fill my lengthy days with the wonders of glitter, spray paint, and DIY.

3 comments:

  1. woah, i jsut want to say that that turquoise/green strand in your hair isss wild! i love iT!!! :) i also lovethat rock/grunge vibe of your outfit!hope you can stop by my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! XOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. re: I KNOW RIGHT? She was adorable and sad on the park bench, like this gorgeous anorexic fairy. My favorite part of her is when (in the episode "Cassie") she's walking her fingers along the railing (like the first picture of my post). She and Sid are too cute together. Although he needs to stop messing it up and making her kill herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your hair and the skirt is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete