20.8.10

After several days of being particulate irresponsible towards the meek & feeble blog, I've finally got the guts to post my outfits once again. It's just that I didn't really know if I was sufficient enough or had enough oomph in my bedazzled jeans to be the proud owner of a blog. All doubts came clear as I took a treacherous trek with the ambition of finding out when Vogue (September Isse) came out. Next Tuesday, by the way. Now all I can do is sit still and think of what the lovely Vogue will behold in for us and will it have enough inspiration to send all mundanes into gasps of satisfaction? I can certainly hope so.



.
There I am, Open-Mouthed and Awkward with my lovely Grandma Sweater. Why am I wearing such a thing, the confused lass seems to think
I would have smiled but since I enjoy not scaring little children away with my contorting smile, I remain robotic.
Grandma Sweater: Salvation Army
Dress & The Beloved Shoes: Er, Somewhere in L.A.
I Am actually wearing a sort of Dress Code approved fishnets: Swap Meet
Socks: Target
Headband & Gigantic For Small Hands Ring: Forever 21

1 comment: