7.8.10

A Fly Flew Into My Papaya Juice

Skiping all awkwardness of first post, ugh, who am I kidding? I have absolutely no idea what to write about. Am I supposed to introduce myself? Or is that a bit too narcisstic? Well, after all, I am starting somewhat of a fashion/style blog whic whill require taking pictures of me in different outfits, so maybe a bit is good.

Just letting you (whoever that is. Father Christmas?) know I have no idea what to name this blog, for now it will be "How Are you you? Fine, Thank You." after the lovely Deceptacon by Le Tigre.

Since I have no intention of boring you so much you'll come to me with firing pitchforks (But I am, obviously.), I will just er post a picture? Crud, I really don't know what to do.



Bike & Miniature Hand Mirror Necklace: Forever 21


Floral Skirt: Unknown Random Store, Shirt: Downton L.A., LittlePastor Hat: ForLove
and some random flats that went unpictured due to the quality they are in.


Sorry for the Myspace-esque quality of my pictures but due to my low-budget I have no possesion of a good, worthy camera and tripod. Therefore, I am stuck with my ancient camerathat is falling spart due to all its unfortunate falls its had and my mirror since i cant seem to find a place to place my camera in that will capture my body and still leave me with a head.

I have no inkling sense of fashion orstyle, but I do what I can to work with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment