12.8.10

Calculating Time Remaining...

Maybe being this obsessed with man pants can be unhealthy, but I have thought this true, tyring to come to my lacking senses, and have reach the conclusiong that these Man Pants babies are astonishingly the best thing since loaf bread. I bought my first pair of Man Pants a while wago, but haven found the perfect shirt to wear it with, but once I do, mark my childish words, I will be gayer than a kid in a Crayola store.
I attended to a Store Closing Discount Store and found tw0 paur of Man Pants so reduced in price they cost me as low as $5. Hyperventilation at the sight of them not included. They make me look extremely awkard but I feel good in them, so maybe thats all that counts. Feeling good about yourself and not give a care on those naysayers that live to bring down your day with their uneducated taunts.
I realized that I dressed just like my male teachers.


I cant find any picture on the internet that gives Man Pants the justice they deserve.









Man Pants and Belt: Burke's Outlet Store.
School Navy Blue Shirt: Mall Store?
My lovely dear shoes: Forever 21. $12 Le Gasp!
Fish Necklace, Head Pink Thing, and Ring: Forever 21
Socks: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment