28.8.10

His Madness & Mercury


Going strong with my "secretary" wardrobe, I discovered the gnarliest Women Man Pants at the Salvation Army. In a sudden impulse, the dear pants were butchered into shorts and embellished with a bow with its own leftover fabric. Is an impulse ever not sudden? Being the Fake Oxforded freak I am, I sported my decaying ones and paired it with Target tights.What a productive trip to Target that was. As my flea eyes landed on such a view, the birds chirped in tune to "Goddamn Right Its A Beautiful Day" and the sun rose along with hundres of planes. And it was night, that's how great it was. Plus, the tights were on the clearance section, which fortunately to my young, fickle, sales-loving mind, made the transaction from the cash register to the Target bag faster then you can say Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment