11.8.10

Clunk Goes My Foot






Given to the fact that I have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to valuable items, I misplaced my dear laptop yesterday. Oh, what a horrid day that was. Separated from my second mind, I gloomed trough hallways and scowled at my cat (which I don't have). Feeling as desolate as I could dramatically feel I did a few things I could never accomplish due to the evil wrath of Ye Olden Apparatus such as redye my swampy hair, make a monster,talk about the reproductive system and the meaning of life with friends at a sketchy park, prepare a boring outfit for the next day, and memorize the 50 states and their location. Now that's what I call a productive day.
All overly-menopausal feelings provided by the loss of technology was concuded as I took a look in the sofa and Oh! There You Are, You Silly Goose!

I am partly kidding. Or not. I am not obsessed with the world wide web, but it is nice to catch up on events once in a blue moon.


Plaid Shorts: Random L.A. store thing
School Shirt: Mall Store with a "captivating" name.
Elephant Necklace: Forever 21
Oxfords: Random L.A Alley store
Knee High Socks: Target
Ring That Later Fell Apart Due To My Carelessnes: Forever 21
Hair Bow Headband: Ribbon From Walmart.

The most expensive thing on this outfit is probably the shoes (26$ good investment) and everything else was like 8$ or less... My Momma would be Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment