18.12.10

Banjo? Check.

Madonna (Vogue)

 Oh, how I long for those days spent watching Winnie The Pooh instead of my usual Gossip Girl marathons..

 

 



Heidi Hiding With Her Lamb



        Trees. Pomegranates. Overalls. Chickens. Childhood memories of Heidi and Christopher Robin.. I have a serious infatuation with anything with trees, flowers, the enitre farmer's daughter stage, and bears with an undying love for honey. Can you not love a Marc Jacobs ad? So simple, yet powered with the unique extravangace eminating from the clothes and occasionally earthy scenery. I have a hate/love relationship with magazine ads  since they conquer around two quarters of the magazine's length leaving you with less content to enjoy. But when my eyes meet a Marc Jacobs ad, they stare, gawk, gaze, ogle, and go as far as doing a Carlton dance of joy (bit of an exaggeration, but only a bit)... The hat! The perfectly matching pomegranate color to the clothing... The love it has coaxed out of my shining eyes.. (How can I manage to sound so ridiculously poetic when in class I compose shitty essays?)
          Getting over the slight Marc Jacobs obsessions (Have you caught a whiff of the delicious odors of the perfumes? I could just swim in a sea of Lola endlessly.), OVERALLS.. Yeah, I've talked about them before, but, I mean, helloo, OVERALLS! The love for those enamoring one-pieces increases when turned insanely , but not in a bad way, modern and casual by Alexander Wang. They are not the t-shirts and jeans type of casual, but the casually chic I-can-rock-the-overall-look-without-looking-too-stable-boy-with-my-enivable-pair-of-heels mode. Man, does that coat shout "Touch me, with your desirng fingers, Krystel" or has the  sugary cereal I ate for breaakfast taken its effect.. Methinks so.

No comments:

Post a Comment