5.12.10

Nothing But A Shamed Face

After a prolonged month-ish time of down in the dump-ishness....

          




Dress (Shortened As To Not Sweep The Floors With It): Thrift Store
Undescribable Head Thing: Crafted By My Very Own Hands
Lovely White Low Heels: Thrift Store
Necklace: Birthday Gift
Floral Skirt: TJMAXX
Shirt: Downtown L.A.
Belt: Own
          Not to be a complete self-absorbed baboon, but I've fallen in love with this little yellow sea creature... Nobody could agree on what it actually look liked, so this  shal be referred to as thee octopus/cute thing/ crab/ snail/ forked thingy... This might as well be the only self-made product that doesn't look as if it was put together by the twisted hands of a trodden preschool minotaur. I've pruodly accomplished this octopus/cute.. um..., Whatever you want to call it, by the cultured and secluded art of Melting Of The Forks, (also commonly known as Burning Of My Hands,). If You want to go ahead and try it , I fully recommend it, just make sure you use those brain cells and acquire some fire-resistant gloves first. Or you can opt for the Neanderthal way, like I intelligently chose to, and get close to the stove with feeble hands ready to incinerate.
           Okay, I am so blowing it out of proportion. Making it sound as if I know have deterated candle sticks for fingers might not be the best way to encourage somebody to try the Melting.. I only got a teensy weensy, barely-there, minor, microscopic burn, and that's cause I thought I was made of iron and got a bit to close to the flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment