26.12.10

If Only There Was Ear Muffs For Our Freezing Noses

Bow down to me, mighy pug beast.

Is the dog pimpin' or what?
Lace Shirt & Belt: Thrifted Sale. Woot! Woot!
Millitaryish Vest: Stolen From Mum's Closet Eons Ago
"Bowler Hat" and Rain Sweeping Skirt: F21
Glasses: Prescipion ones and the ones I borrowed from the movies
I don't usually do away with wearing long skirts but since the constant rain demolished my dreams of wearing dresses and anything remotely sunny..... I always thought I would be mistaken for a stumpy midget if I worn one. Sadly enough, my doubts came to assertion as the ticket-taking mister at the cinema kept giving me the stink eye. On the other hand, I was being unusually loud, maybe that has something to do with it.
           Narnia, oh, Narnia, where can a weakling such as I bequest the embrace of your powers? We originally intended  to watch How Do You Know, but in the time waiting for it to appear, we (how do you put in a miscreant-less, innocent manner?) snuck a peek at the new Narnia movie and decided that we had goten too deep into the movie to leave Edmund's sexy pants for some romanticism.  Not that I wanted to miss Owen Wilson's passioate lette writing, but, there was alo Mr.  Caspians eyes to gaze at. Scratch that, I did not gaze,but merely observed. Hunter, my dear red-headded companion, was the one to oggle and drool at the sight of those alluring honeypots. Am I an utter weirdo to have their pants mesmerize me? Well, Lucy's anyway, the others just make me giggle. Hammer time!  Hunter kpt teasing and laughing about the fact that I would tear their pants away if given the chance. But their pants wouldn't be the only thing being tainted by me. That didn't come out right. My eyes are one step away from snatching their belts away too...



No comments:

Post a Comment