6.12.10

M'am, another one of these fizzy drinks, please?



            I'm a hat lady as much as the next person. That person's wearing this. I've been in the makes of recruiting more head-covering beauties, and so far I've got 5. Great, 897, 765 more to go. Hats, headpieces, bonnets, toppers,lid, fedora,beanie, whatever you call it, all have two purposes that make the world a little less crazy. Protect your head from the glaring sun or acid rains and bring a smile to our wardrobes. Gah, that sounded too "poetic" (read: overly emotional) for one diminutive paragraph. Anyhow.... I got this little number at Magpie, an awesome vintage store in Portland, Oregon with the raddiest hats/anything. In addition to the overall coolness of the store, the employees have got that oh-I-just-always-look-this-glamorous-and-badass style that I look up to the heavens for. I just roamed through the store with an awestruck expression conquering my face as my fingers came in touch with delicate fabrics from eras I can only wish I experienced. I'll be happy if I got to live in the dressing rooms, which are a level of magestic and divine so off the chart that not even the dictionary itself can find the appropiate word to describe them. Maybe I am in love.



My "Flight Attendant From A Parallel Tim Burton Universe" (I didn't make the Tim Burton Part, I swear Ü)
Shirt: $10 F21
How I Wish They Were Actual Doc Marten Boots: $15 Wal-Mart
Fleur-De-Lis Hat: $24 Magpie ♥
Undersized Blazer & Belt: Own
Also Undersized Scarf: Random Fabric
Velvet Pants: $1 Swap Meet (Tailored By Yours Truly)
Joyful Expression: Priceless

 Nagi Noda's Masterpiece

Anna Piaggi, every hat she wears... too fantasticly eccentric! I love..
Who hasn't ever loved a good ol' floral swim cap?

No comments:

Post a Comment