12.9.10

Here...
Gotten here, I am positive I am in love with the red dress and the use of of polka dots.

Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 Campaign. Here




Parisian woman with amazing coat and low heels here.

Taking a keen interest of the sounds of the 1950s ad listening to the likes of Elvis among others, it came natural for me to attempt (and fail) to dance the twist in the privacy of my carpeted room. Of course, the results were ridiculously dissapointing and all I gained from that mild experience was a throbbing elbow and a strong desire to chat up my Elvis life size doll (don´t own one, I swear), the marvel of the Fifties kept replaying on my head as the CD ended and the remains of a Big Bopper song faded away converting into static. Oldies music doesn´t stop at just the fifties, yet they all sound oh so glorious. Better than the stuff on radios nowadays , ahem, and with actual meaning. Following the customs of the everyday teenager, I looked up Fifties dances and, Oh dear Mother of Everything That Is Covered In Teriyaki Sauce, they sure knew how to shake their long flowing skirts.
Obviously the pictures are not the whole range of 50s fashion. just look out for the collars in 50s dresses, preferably round, they are to bake a pie for.

No comments:

Post a Comment