28.9.10

A Couple Chocolates Along The Trip.

An impromptu photo shoot from ages ago. As I look back on all of the pictures I've taken, I reached the conclusion that maybe I should smile more... I knew I looked serious, but morbid? Dear Dear, my facial (Or lack of) expressions are just too eerie, if that's a bizarre enough adjective.

Is it just me or the world has really gone mad? I basked in the glory of the few days we had last week and as I planned out sweater inclusive outfits, birds fall from the sky due to heat stroke. Not real but plausible. Although I should enjoy this weather for the short opportunity it brings, I do enjoy a pair of man pants covering my funny-faced knees once in a while. Mother nature, if its not too much of me to ask, do you mind lowering the three-digit temperatures for, let say, the remaining of the week? Of course, what with your exquisite taste in leaf outfits and marigold purses, you do not have to fret about such mundane worries, but us transpiring people do like the days in which clothes don't cling to our skin and the smell of raging pheromones is absent in the classrooms. Just a suggestion.



Coco, my sister's dog from Hell says hello.

Cardigan: Downtown L.A.
Shirt: Sorella's
Trinormous Shorts: Thrift Store.

1 comment: