20.9.10

Maybe it is the pure genious of a Tim Burton movie or the wicked sense of Beetlejuice. Either way, I digged up my Beetlejuice halloween costume from last year (courtesy of dear mother), folded at the bottom, clinched with a belt, and an outfit with a big-eyed Cheshire cat was born. Seriously, I love th way the cat peeks out from the top of my pants. The cat wasn't high write just the caterpillar butterfly pipe holding thing right? And everybody else, but not the cat right... See, I never get the level of influence right going on in all those children books. Always mix up Christoper Robin and the wide eyed snake from The Jungle Book, too.
As expected I was called Beetlejuice once throughout the day, but what do I care? It is a great movie after all. But not better than White Chicks. :) Or is it?
Moving up from the lower half of my body to the thing eating my head section by section, I bought this gigantic piece of zipper flower at Forever 21. I'm not the leader of the Zipper Society and will not be joining with an armful of cupcakes anytime soon, but wow did this jump at me. Plus, its not overly annoying,like some of the zipper accesories I've seen. Nothing against zippers, I swear, it is just the level in which the world took them on and little by little maimed a chuck of it.
5 dollars that humongous zipper flower.


My shadow has taken the shape of an odd extraterrestrial.

Socks & Thing That Eats My Head: Forever 21
Shirt: L.A
Ordinary Belt: Going out of business store
Pants: Halloween Costume

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit,Beetlejuice pants are the best! <3

    Thanks so much for the comment!
    I love hearing from my closet readers :}
    Oh and I LOOOVE your blog as well! I'm a new follower ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower. I'd seriously go to school with that thing on my head.

    ReplyDelete