20.9.10

The Loom Of the Child Spins

        It seems to be of a habitual manner for me to try to resemble something and pathetically fall flat on my butt, so while still on the topic of failed outfits, here goes another for the collection. What a lovely sailor tie that is! At first, I must admit, I was a bit afraid of what could be found in the lost island that is the thrift store. I got to know it and it got to know me, and in return it offered sucha delicacy of a tie. Just as I found myself ready to walk the plank off my sailor love, this creature comes in as I reel the fishing hook in. So I might look more like a train conductor than a sailor with my overalls, but if you squint you eye, twist a couple of times while looking up to the celestial bodies, I really do follow some of that sailorness I hope I acquired.
        I always look for an excuse to make some new bow and as I was gorging on my breakfast a lone piece of Bubble wrap caught my eye. More like tempted my fingers to pop it, but in this world, its all the same. I miraculously managed to turn it into a bow without setting it on fire and since it was just, oh so wonderful, I was left to endure the hands trying to pop my bow throughout the whole school day.After only two unlucky pops, my bow was in the safety of my home, well, until my brother pop the remaining hell out of it/

Tie & Overalls : Thrift store
Button down:  Nameless Mall store
Shoes: Forever 21
Waldo Socks: Going Out Of Business store
Bow: Self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment