13.9.10

Hurrying Along The Yellow Train

Scratch whatever I've said previously about thrift stores, it IS possible to find anything in there. Just with a little Thursday luck, utter patience, and a 50% sign on the door. This jean thingie was worn a few weeks ago and I could help but feel slightly like a Jetson what with the pointy sleeve(less). Without the belt on, I am capable to resembling a jean clad turtle, seriously, used in the wrong way I could've ended up looking like my Aunt Pearl after the Christmas Eat-All Feast. I don't own an Aunt Pearl, but trust the lass here, it ain't a pretty sight.
Dress: Forever 21 {On Sale 6.99 Quadruple Plus Three Le Gasp!}
Duck Umbrella : Target. The Dollar section.
Everything I wore was discount and/or already astoundingly cheap. Don't you just love that feeling that only occurs when you've encounter a good deal? I live for those type of moments.
*Sees a 50s Sailor Skirt from the actual 50s*
Me: Darling, what a sight you are. Now where is the price tag?
*falls and has seizures on the murky, piss-odored floor at the sight of the $3 beauty*






No comments:

Post a Comment