19.9.10

Two Bowls of Oatmeal Later...

Due to my evolving case of lazy buttmunchness, I neglected my camera and in return the camera is infuriated in with me and has deleted a weeks worth of pictures. Lovely. Let this serve as a lesson to all of us (especially Krystel), treat thou electronics with respect. then , and them only, hold the power to what we believe is the future. Go ahead and piss your cellphone off and that little mechanical square will make sure you sleep right through the suspiciously missing alarm and wake with the fishes. Its a wonder my lovely, beautiful, piece o' sunshine known as my computer hasn't filed the divorce papers yet. *Strokes keyboard affectionately*
Aside from all technologic issues taking place, Krystel, tonights and everynights host, has the pleasure to present you with The Boots.

Aren't they a doll?
No matter how many pictures I take in my lifetime, I will continue in looking as my awkard self.
My hair :) May the laughs rise.

Skirt: Mom Made
Collared shirt: L.A. $7
Boots: L.A. $26
Belt: Borrowed from mom


I feel as if the shirt and boots are going to be worn endlessly. I have absolutely fallen head over heels over the splendidness the collar contains. Oh, Boots, I have big plans for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment