13.9.10

Good Day Sunshine


If I do not look awkward in all of my pictures, then I have been using the word wrong all along.

Overgrown Children Anonymous will be held at my place tonight, not at the usual spot. Bring your Tamagotchis, Gerber favorites, coloring books and 120 pack of Crayola crayons along, please. The Barbie debate will continue and we'll probably play with the new edition Hot Wheels, too. All Kidding (Eh? c:) aside,   overalls were perhaps meant to be used even after we moved on from the pink Princess Undies Pack  onto the individual panties. Boys no longer have cooties (Well...some do... They are just called crabs now) and the cell phones are doomed with an overflowing inbox (in exception of mine), but that will not stop us from stealing children's  footsie pajamas and calling out the cheats during the daily games of hide and seek.
Or maybe I will be the only one still clinging to my overall. I was attempting to go for a 50s floral overall type of thing what with the form of the shirts (Sleeves and collar) , but due to my tendency to swim in failure, I managed to look like your average 5 foot pre-schooler.
   The overalls were actually sewn by me (yes, I) and then my mom took over as she saw that I was completely turning a simple straight line into a artful (read: crappy) stitches.  But half it was pure me, unsupervised for 30 minutes, and that's something to be a wee proud of.

Overalls: Brought to You By Yours Truly And Her Mom
Frilly Shirt: No idea. L.A?
Oxfords & Head Band: Forever 21
Fake Pearl Necklace: Broken and Reconstructed by me
Socks: Target

Yes, I have three different colored same style oxfords, but at a mere $12 each who was I to refuse.

On a completely different note, my knees are faces!

Follow my bloghttp://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog/ajax/en/claimhtml/1986655/ with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment